I got to substitute teach in preschool this morning and kindergarten this afternoon. Here are somethings I took away from the experiences.
• I could kiss the person who invented handrails.
• It is really funny watching a bunch of preschoolers imitate the way you are gingerly going down the stairs using both handrails.
• Trying to do scissor jumping jacks is impossible at this time.
• I can't swing my arms in circles. It hurts too much.
• Elementary kids look at you really funny when you go down steps slowly, one at a time.
• I'm thinking about asking my husband to install handicap bars in our bathroom. They really came in handy this afternoon in the kindergarten bathroom where everything is low to the ground.