Saturday, April 17, 2010

A New Way to Fit in a Workout (on not)

Life has really has gotten crazy now that spring has arrived. The girls has just over a month of school left. Dance is done but swimming lessons have started. Work is a little busy. I haven't been getting up early to workout like I should be (although it is still dark at 7 a.m. here). My husband will start working again next week so we will be juggling even more (although we are thankful for it ). I've already missed a bunch of runs each week and I haven't done a double digit run in three weeks. To top it off, the mini-marathon is three weeks from today. It is time to stop complaining and (wo)man up!

So, today, I'm at work coordinating a wedding. It is 16 miles to our house and I have to run 12. I brought my running stuff and I'm going to run 12 miles towards home and have my husband pick me up.

Monday morning, I'm going to try my hand at leading a spinning class. The guy that has been teaching it isn't able to any more and I figure this will guarantee that I will get something in on Mondays.

So that's where I am right now. Same no-time complaint, still tired, but getting some accountability for workouts and creatively fitting in runs.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Way to work it out! what is up with the Chinese comments everyone gets? Do they actually think we can read that?

12 miles, that is great!