Monday, October 20, 2008

Here's a Start...

715 training miles
70 hours of running
$35 for gas from Indiana
Three pairs of running shoes
Two black toenails
One big blister

This not being the day that I can no longer run - Priceless

I should have written this on the back of my P. Diddy 4:14 pacing team bib and stuck it on the back of my shirt because I didn't need the pacing bib!

Suffice it to say, it was the perfect day for a marathon and I felt great!

I'm working on my race report but I have to get some editing work done first - I kind of didn't really get to it this weekend. Hopefully by this evening I'll finish it up.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it! Did you make it in 4:14? Was that really your pacing group? I didn't know they had a 4:14, to me that seems like a random time. How do you feel today? Can you walk?

Mom on the Run said...

I'm walking, just doing stairs slowly. I think I'll walk to preschool to pick up Emily as I'm tightening up sitting here. My arms are probably the most sore of all but I guess that proves I used them.

As for the pace group, click on the link. GR does their pace groups by celebrity marathon times. It is really funny. The 4:14 is really random, usually it is in 15 minute increments but apparently, P. Diddy ran a marathon in 4:14. Will Ferrell completed one is 3:56 - who knew!