Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Monday

Here it is again - Monday. The beginning of a new week and not much has changed. I got the one book done and am now trying to get through a second one, although the pressure is off just a bit as I found out it isn't due until after New Years.

Went Spinning again today. Great music to imagine myself on the road but still struggling as the intensity builds. I'm going to have to find the heart rate monitor that came with my Garmin and strap it on. The classes are done until January so I'll have to wait for a bit but that may help me ease up a bit.

In the meantime, I'll try to get to the gym as much as possible between now and when it closes for the holidays next Tuesday. It will be shut down for a week! I'm praying for warmer weather so I can get outside to run.

I guess that's all for now. I need to stop procrastinating as usual and get to organizing an unorganized author. Yeah, I'm much better at organizing other people than I am myself.

No comments: