Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Another Monday

Yep. That's it. It's another Monday. Still working on three books, although I found out in the wee hours of this morning that one of them (the one I have been procrastinating on) needs to be done tomorrow. That's good. It gives me a deadline and goal and usually I can power through and get it done. Okay, with the help of my trusty coffee maker.

Speaking of powering through, I tried to do that this noon when I went to my spinning class. It was tough today. There were times I felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest but at the same time, I didn't feel like I was putting forth that much effort. Oh well, I finished tired and sweaty so there must of been some effort somewhere.

I need to go attend to a game of musical chairs with Emily. She has seven chairs of varying sizes and the two of us are going to play somehow. Should be interesting.

One more thing, we were in Wal-mart yesterday getting our groceries and there was a photo op with Santa Clause set up by the bakery. We were getting our cookie samples when Emily pointed him out to me. We discussed whether he was the real Santa or not and came to the conclusion that he was one of Santa's helpers or elves. I asked her if she wanted to go sit on his lap. She matter-of-factly said, "No. I only like the real Santa."

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

Ha her response to Santa is totally priceless!