Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tri del Sol Pictures

Saturday morning and a picture of my dashboard as we drive to Camp Manitou to record the time and temperature. I'm driving, Steve's taking the pictures. Not bad gas mileage and no, the door is closed, the light is just stuck in the on position.

A picture of my crew while we waited for the race to start.


My tattoos letting everyone know my age and race number.
Although they have faded, I'm still wearing them proudly.


Waiting in the cold to get into the bathwater.


Rounding the first corner on the bike course. Steve and Kate were cheering
for me but I didn't even notice them (sorry).


Then it was time to wait...


and play with the camera...


...until I arrived back in the transition area.
They stood at the end of my row and showed me the way.


And the final sprint into the finish line.


And that's that.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Nice! I like that action shot of you rounding the corner to the finish, sweet!

You all look so cold standing there. Those cut-outs with the faces are hysterical.

thanks for the supportive words on my blog. I'm nervous and excited. It will all be well. (Trying not to think too much about it).