Friday, November 20, 2009

It Has Been a Week...

Of no running and adjusting to a new schedule with the new job. Seriously, this is probably the first time in probably six months that I haven't run or exercised for six days in a row. Yikes!! In a way it has been okay because the weather has been miserable here.

Tomorrow is a new day with temperatures in the 50s. Yipee!!! I'm going to have to get in a run or two this week if at all possible because I would really like to run a 5K Thursday morning. That is, if we go to Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving. We'll see. The car isn't working all that well (thank you Volkswagon mis-engineering) and the girls are coming down with some sort of respiratory illness. Emily was up last night barking like a seal and Kate is starting her prelude to pneumonia coughing (I'm probably a little paranoid on that one).

I still need to sign up for the Indianapolis Mini-Marathon. I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't filled up, yet. In the back of my mind, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get in training but am afraid if I don't sign up for it, I may not keep up the running.

So, that's where I am.

No comments: