Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!















The presents aren't quite wrapped, the baking isn't quite done but it's Christmas Eve and we're having fun.

Emily and I have been tracking Santa here. She is cracking me up with her imagination and questions.

That said we are all very much aware of and thankful for the true meaning of Christmas in the most perfect gift of Jesus and His gift of eternal life to all those who accept it.

From my family to yours, wishing you a very merry Christmas and the best of everything in the new year.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope that you had the best Christmas ever. It's funny how "unprepared" we feel, then it always turns out to be wonderful! Gotta love this time of year. My only "regret" is that we really ought to take down the tree ASAP, instead of waiting until January 1st, so Mr. Isaac will not be tempted to pull the whole thing down!

Regina said...

Merry belated Christmas! We tracked Santa too, what fun! My 4 year old loved it!

Hope you had a good one!