Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Broken Record...

Yes, once again it is cold here. We had the most bizare weather in the last 24 hours. It was a balmy 45 degrees yesterday. Granted, it was overcast and a little breezy, but it was warm!

Around 5 pm, the bottom started dropping out. It started raining fairly hard. Around 6:30 pm, the thunderstorms rolled in, and by 8:30 pm, the rain had turned to snow and was traveling horizontally thanks to the wind that was incredible. By this morning, it was 1 degree. Amazing. I don't think it will get any better any time soon as they are calling for snow by the weekend. We'll see if our new running group gets off the ground. We may just be meeting for coffee.

I've only worked out once so far this week. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical yesterday. I came down with a pretty good head cold over the weekend. Both of the girls are sick, too. Thankfully, my husband is still healthy, although I'm sure it will be only a matter of time.

I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning at 9:45 am. Should be a good workout. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: