Friday, February 1, 2008

Awesome Ab Workout

Oh, am I going to be sore tomorrow! Yesterday, I went to the fitness center and did a good 45 minutes on the elliptical. After that, I did a little ab work. Then. last night, my friend gave me an ab workout she used to use with her soccer players. I did it this morning and already can feel it. Kate and Emily did some of it with me. I should be feeling it tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also the first meeting of our running group. I'm not sure what the turn out is going to be as we received several inches of snow today and it should be around 25 degrees tomorrow morning. Maybe we'll just be meeting for coffee and find out who is interested. I guess I need to get organized for all that - print out some running maps, a check-in list, etc. I need to get in several hours of work this weekend as well. It will be a busy one. Hope your's is a good one.

No comments: