Friday, June 27, 2008

My Little Runner

After I got back from my run last night, Emily wanted to go for a run with me. So we put on her running shoes (Kate's outgrown New Balances) and off we went, Minnie Dress and all. We went around the block twice, me walking and her running. The shoes are a little big for her, but she'll grow into them too soon.

Emily practically lives in the Minnie Dress. It was a hand-me-down from a friend. She occasionally calls it her Dorothy dress (aka Wizard of Oz) and pulls around Toto (my old Snoopy dog pull toy).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment, I am feeling much better. Your daughter is adorable. I just breezed through your latest post, I'm off to work soon and in a hurry. But thanks again! I'll try to catch up with your blog when I have more time :)