Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nothing Much

There's really nothing much going on.

I've been hitting the fitness center fairly regularly. I haven't evolved into a cold weather runner and the weather here has been frigid. The elliptical machine, bike, and rowing machine have become my friend. I even threw in weights today for good measure and have been doing an ab workout a friend came up with called Killer Pillar. I have a feeling I'll be hurting tomorrow.

I ended up taking the girls with me today while I worked out. We got there around noon when it was practically empty and they enjoyed running around the track, doing somersaults and cartwheels, and dancing. They even counted reps for me while I used the weight machines and wiped them off for me. It was good for them to get out some energy.

As I said, nothing exciting from here and that's okay for now.

Oh, one more thing - good luck tomorrow to Jennifer of the blog Life is a Gift. RUN. She's running her first marathon, the Marathon of the Palm Beaches tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds like fun. Glad your girls had a good time.